these stuff i came across somewhr.. c if this is of some use 2 u..
- Clean the microwave by boiling a 50/50 mixture of water and vinegar until it steams up. Wipe clean.
- Add vinegar to a hand-pump compressed-air sprayer to kill weeds and grass growing in crevices in a patio and walkways.
- Make any dried bean dish less gassy or stinky by adding 1/4 cup vinegar to the soaking water.
- Make catsup and other condiments last longer when the bottle is almost empty by adding a little vinegar and shaking.
- Spread a cloth soaked in vinegar over a price tag you want to remove and leave overnight.
- Get rid of fruit flies by setting out a small dish of vinegar---it will attract and drown them.