Courage is knowing what not to fear
Monday, December 31, 2007
delay in flights?!
simply input the city r airport code and let Flight Wait determine whether thr r any traffic delays that u may need 2 be aware of.. if all lines are green, the wait is a max of 15 minutes.. if the lines r yellow, ur airport or area is reporting delays between approximately 16-59 minutes.. A red line indicates a wait of an additional one to two hours, and if the line is black, you're stuck for at least two hours. this is valuable stuff for any flight user >>
Saturday, December 29, 2007
laugh it out
world at war
Friday, December 28, 2007
Thursday, December 27, 2007
pyramids and sphinx
top female hackers
ctrl over js windows
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
top linux commands
top patent holders
top reel hackers
Monday, December 24, 2007
keeping js at bay
os for oldies
forefather of email
hacking google maps
traitor r not
Thursday, December 20, 2007
it's the las vegas of arabia called dubai.. a new $1.1 billion Jurassic theme park.. the supposed park will feature 109 animatronic dinosaurs of over 40 different species.. at times u get the feeling.. r they over doing this with millions of ppl going hungry everyday >>
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
a bit of touch
it's amazing what photoshop can do at times.. even they dumbest blondes will look beautiful.. so beware ppl.. get 2 see the real thing b4 deciding on something.. but tht's not practically possible everything.. what wud u do.. grey cells is not responding, LOl >>
all web developers at some point will need to collect data from their users.. knowing how to ask for and collect this data is essential to any developer.. this article is a basic tutorial on HTML Forms, the common methodology of data collection >>
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
awesome pics.. at times u get the feeling tht ur privileged.. this day i thgt i was one of those.. some pics r absolutely divinely.. hats off 2 all those guys who hav this magical eyes.. i hav eyed women.. but never like this >>
incredible pencil carvings
coolest bridge and bar
Monday, December 17, 2007
it's beautiful.. they fall under the same cateogry.. but am not talking abot women.. am talking abot the nature's gift called plants.. thr r something which v shd b aware of beware of.. well, looks like nature is telling that whatever beautiful mite not actually b good 2 us >>
a greener world can see more of this much often.. it's in every1's hand.. let's do reforestation(not sure that word does exist, LOl).. am sure the info is carried over.. tht shd b fair enuf >>
buddies food is the real medicine as most of u knw.. but am not sure how many r following it wisely.. here is a list which reflects tht.. if ur following that yep ur in the rite direction.. others switch over fast coz i care to post this hoping u mite follow >>
search for and locate incredible Amazon discounts with this site.. choose the range of desired discount anywhere between 10% to 99%.. what more u want ppl.. it's santa's time.. i mean u dont get everything outta santa.. but yaa gift urself smartly >>
top photos 2007
Friday, December 14, 2007
nowadays every1 wanna have a site.. thr is free source to develop this tool.. PHP and MySql goes hand in hand.. but when u hav huge data and some abusive users what do u do.. the article tells you how to speed up your server >>
Thursday, December 13, 2007
see sports online
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
bob iger's way
i heard his name somewhr.. aftr reading this, now i knw how valuable he is 2 his company.. surely i feel he must be having some sorta plans for this writer's strike if it prolongs for some more time.. let's c whether my prophecy is rite.. get 2 knw bob iger the ceo of disney >>
Monday, December 10, 2007
stand on rules
Friday, December 07, 2007
only for IE
When Insults Had Class
“He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.” –Winston Churchill
“I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.” –Clarence Darrow
“He has never been known to use a word that might send a reader to the dictionary.” –William Faulkner (about Ernest Hemingway)
"Poor Faulkner. Does he really think big emotions come from big words?" -Ernest Hemingway (about William Faulkner)
“I’ve had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn’t it.” –Groucho Marx
“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” –Mark Twain
“He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.” –Oscar Wilde
“I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend... if you have one.” –George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill
“Cannot possibly attend first night; will attend second, if there is one.” –Winston Churchill’s response to George Bernard Shaw
“I feel so miserable without you; it’s almost like having you here.” –Stephen Bishop
“He is a self-made man and worships his creator.” –John Bright
“I’ve just learned about his illness. Let’s hope it’s nothing trivial.” –Irvin S. Cobb
“He is not only dull himself; he is the cause of dullness in others.” –Samuel Johnson
“He is simply a shiver looking for a spine to run up.” –Paul Keating
“He had delusions of adequacy.” –Walter Kerr
“Why do you sit there looking like an envelope without any address on it?” –Mark Twain
“His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork.” –Mae West
“Winston, if you were my husband, I would poison your coffee!” –Lady Astor to Winston Churchill at a dinner party
“Madam, if I were your husband, I would drink it!” –Winston Churchill’s response to Lady Astor
"Thank you for sending me a copy of your book; I'll waste no time reading it." —Moses Hadas
"There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure." —Jack E. Leonard
"He has the attention span of a lightning bolt." —Robert Redford
"They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge." —Thomas Brackett Reed
"He inherited some good instincts from his Quaker forebears, but by diligent hard work, he overcame them." —James Reston (about Richard Nixon)
"In order to avoid being called a flirt, she always yielded easily." —Charles, Count Talleyrand
"He loves nature in spite of what it did to him." —Forrest Tucker
"He can compress the most words into the smallest idea of any one I know." —Abraham Lincoln
"His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork." —Mae West
"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts — for support rather than illumination." —Andrew Lang (1844-1912)
"He has Van Gogh's ear for music." —Billy Wilder
“Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.” –Oscar Wilde
"You, Mr. Wilkes, will die either of the pox or on the gallows." –The Earl of Sandwich
"That depends, my lord, whether I embrace your mistress or your principles." –John Wilkes's response to The Earl of Sandwich
"A modest little person, with much to be modest about." —Winston Churchill
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
first 100 coms
latex thru monkeytex
as some of my buddies knw i was in the print media for sometime and knw how powerful latex is use.. it's a word processing and typesetting application.. now non-experienced users can try out latex platform without downloading anything using MonkeyTex.com, a free webapp that lets you upload, write, and save latex docs, as well as collaborate and export to PDF >>
Monday, December 03, 2007
search the arabic web
Going to Propose a Girl ?
Here are the top most reply of a girl, when you propose her...
1) Nahi........ ......... ???
2) Chiiiii..... Kitne gande vichar hain tumhare..... ..
3) Maine tumhe sirf ek acche dost ki nazar se dekha hai ....
4) Mera pehle se ek boyfrnd hai....
5) Main in baton pe vishwas nahi karti, apne padhai pe dhyaan lagao...
6) tum abhi tak mujhe jaante kahan ho ?Yeh shayad infatuation hai....
7) Tumhara bank balance kitna hai…??
8) Magar last year to Maine tumhe raakhi baandhi thi ..hai naa..bhaiyya. .??
9) Mein abhi is relation ke liye mentally prepared nahi hoo....
10) Mein apne dady se pooch ke tumhe kaal answer karu…??
11) Itni is baat kehne ke liye itni der lagaa di??
12) Ye donon ke dil me hai na, to phir kya kehna!!
14) "……Apna chehra kabhi aayine me dekha hai….. L…………………………… "
15) "Main toh tumhe apna Bhai maanati hu"
16) "Yes .. I too like you … (but hope you don't cheat on me ) " … (Which we guys most oftenly do )
17) Phele kyon nahi bataya AB tum late ho gaye ..
18) Tum agar pehle mile hote to sochti.
19) Tumhari himmat kaise hui mere baare mein aisa sochne ki… (probably followed by a slap)
20) Girl: mujhe sochna ka wakt do…
Guy: kitna wakt???(with hope)
Girl: saat janam
21) Mai ek shaadi shuda ladki hu ;-)
22) Mein tumhare chotte bhai se pyaar karti hoon…
23) Now that's a real tragedy….
Girl: Hee hee ……hee hee hee…..hee ….hee……hee……
Hee hee ……hee hee hee…..hee ….hee……hee……
24) Boy: I love U!
Gal: I don't think ABT all this before marriage.
25) Keep loving I don't care.
26) Tum mere liye kya kar sakte ho…
27) Kaun as number hai mera tumhare proposals ki history mein. Ha ha ha ha….
28) tumhe is nazar se kabhi dekha nahi
29) tumhare barre mein kabhi aisa socha nahi
30) mummy se pooch kar bataungi
31) mere bhaiyya se baat kar lo , who hi tumhe samajhayenge
32) Knyo, Tina NE "No" bola?
33) Lekin tum to Mina ke piche pade the, Kya usne thappad mara?
34) Kitne time ke liye -???
35) Worst one-- Jo bhi bolna hai jaldi bolo mera beta school se aata hoga..
36) Thanks. I love you, too.
37) Boy :- Sonya, I love U…..
Gal :- Sorry , Next 3 Months tak Waiting List chal rahi hai….
39) "Let's just stay away from this"
40) My friend in college got one classic reply … "I THINK I'M ENGAGED"
41) "I think, I will have better options in future ..."
42)Mujhe tumse is baare mein koi baat nahi karni, then she starts ignoring, phir bhi nahi sudhare then she threatens via some common friends.
43) My Boy friend is very short Tempered. Beware of it.
44) like you as a friend but I never thought about us like this…cant we be just good friends for ever
45) Actually my younger sis likes you a lot. ..
46) My mummy does not like your family (if the family knows each other.) ..
47) "Why me?..Tumne mere meih essa kya dekha?..."she wants you to list down all the Good qualities that you even might have not seen in her. ...
48) SLAP !! ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS....it is said ..
49)hehe I didn't expect that from you....
50)nice joke ...
51)tum ladke kuchh or nahi soch sakte jaha ladki dekhi fisal gaye.....
52)achha tum bhi meine socha sirf harsh,nikhil, ravi, etc etc ko hi mujhme interest hai ..... And then walks on.......... ...
53)tumhe to purpose karna bhi nahi aata.... Peheli bari hai kya?? Koi baat nahi mein batati Hun ???...
Saturday, December 01, 2007
sizable collection of pics featuring iranian women of all ages and backgrounds which includes models, soldiers, farmers, performance artists and fire-fighting women.. they mite be anti-american but definitely not against the brands.. i can see adidas in one of the pics.. it's like the gandhian way.. hate the policies and not the people >>